Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Starting my web development career

GetBeamedDummy!

Well-known member
Banned
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jun 30, 2025
Messages
11,117
Online time
26d 11h
Reputation
23,880
Guild
manlets
Self employed web dev at 16 lets go guys…
Jk I haven’t made any money yet but my first job is making a website for my moms business then I’ll start calling businesses without websites and inquire if they need any help
 
Same, I'm learning CSS and Javascript right now. I want to do front-end
I learnt css js and html they are simple-ish I guess in the grand scheme of things nice and easy to grasp and I learnt python for backend which isn’t the best but it works and I use AWS EC2 on a Ubuntu terminal to host
 
Self employed web dev at 16 lets go guys…
Jk I haven’t made any money yet but my first job is making a website for my moms business then I’ll start calling businesses without websites and inquire if they need any help
mirin
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top