Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Story Staying here until I'm unbanned from .org in 6 months (I hope)

Quncho

Professional Thugmaxxer (Looksmax.org user)
Guild
Flux
It seems like a lot of people have already recognized me from the other forum. Hopefully justice will be served. Just wondering if this is a good place to stay while I wait if not better. Asking @Dean. Edit: Can't talk like I normally do around here because of the forum rules which I respect.

It seems like a lot of people have already recognized me from the other forum. Hopefully justice will be served. Just wondering if this is a good place to stay while I wait if not better. Asking @Dean. Edit: Can't talk like I normally do around here because of the forum rules which I respect.
That's cool, good to have you here

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Whatever makes you happy. I'm here to connect and help others after a misunderstood ban while you sit here and act like a troll. Who knows what I'll say if we were on the other forum. Just as annoying as you were on .org.

How am I a troll?
Your whole profile is about .org
1000049157.png
Just lol. It's like ur in ur hanging out with ur girlfriend and said " I'm hanging out with u bcs my wife is mad at me"

Why did you get banned from .org?

Welcome bro I remember you from your presidential thread yesterday