Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info sublingual anavar + snus + energy drink mogs any pre workout frfr

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i dont roid
over then, how you cope bhai?
adrenaline + noradrenaline + english or spanish + anger issues + balkan parents + balkan rage + sigmadroline + jokers laugh +german stare+those who know๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

low iq shit roid up, till then never speak to me again
elab n****r
Bro this is why your too low inhib to care about your autism

This is why you got banned from .org
coping f*g tbh

I donโ€™t know what you are on about
Tell me pls
he is an idiot

Are you running a test base along with the anavar, or are you gonna just pct after a cycle? (Though anavar probably could be ran indefinitely idk)

Are you running a test base along with the anavar, or are you gonna just pct after a cycle? (Though anavar probably could be ran indefinitely idk)
i ran 1 cycle 5 months ago 500 test with aromasin 12.5 mg (even tho i use it even now couse of heightmaxxing) for 12 month then pct with nolva. now i m on some other drugs to experiment if they looksmax me ( t4/t3 , diuretics (furo, eplerenone, proviron 50mg ed,) and cjc dac with mk 677 to get to 6'1. i m 16 rn btw

i ran 1 cycle 5 months ago 500 test with aromasin 12.5 mg (even tho i use it even now couse of heightmaxxing) for 12 month then pct with nolva. now i m on some other drugs to experiment if they looksmax me ( t4/t3 , diuretics (furo, eplerenone, proviron 50mg ed,) and cjc dac with mk 677 to get to 6'1. i m 16 rn btw
Respect. Roiding at 16 is kinda wild though ๐Ÿ˜‚. I'm 18 and just started a mini sarm cycle

Do people know or ask if you are on roids? Or not that big yet?

Back