Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Suppliments

Ravioli

What do you guys take and why? Currently daily omega 3, d3+k2, and zinc every second day. Also protein powder and creatine for post gym. I often mix moringa in my shakes (MIL gave it to me) and sprinkle a little nutritional yeast on my eggs nearly every morning. Thinking of adding ashwaganda. What would you recommend?

Attachments

• 20240829_085708.jpg
    20240829_085708.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 5
I took Creatine and Magnesium for DHT and sleep.

Xanax if I feel like having a good night.

Stopped everything but will do over-dosing creatine + L theanine and GABA soon

Back