Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Tag the most retarded and most intelligent user in this forum

Logic master is an alt of the previous most retarded user here and now uses chat gpt to come across as logicmaxxed
You really think I am n9wiff you sweet summer child? How gullible of you. I literally started spreading those rumors myself to hide my true identity.
 
Most retarded would be that cutecel guy who always posts his face
Most intelligent would be tonydr
 
Don’t have beef with pento it’s just that they sent pics to ey88 when I explicitly gave them a step by step detailing and story unprovoked in discord dms that they will absolutely dox the shit of them and are weird, then he proceeds to e-date ey88 then is surprised that ey88 was a gay larper and doxxed every single video/image that got sent to him
No no that’s not what happened ey wouldn’t do that
 
No no that’s not what happened ey wouldn’t do that
IMG_2025.gif
 
Yea but he saved me
That is doxxing, he doxxed you to his friends, and his friends doxx to others, he always does that intentionally to shift blame, he done that to doll and huntergirl, so please turn on your brain he is also not gay
 
That is doxxing, he doxxed you to his friends, and his friends doxx to others, he always does that intentionally to shift blame, he done that to doll and huntergirl, so please turn on your brain he is also not gay
he edated pento?? so he e dated a literal boy???
 
Dude what
He larps as Gay he isn’t actually fucking gay he tried doing it to cindy (did not work at all) then I pressed him for ages and he broke down saying slurs then I came on vc with their group and when I pressed their bullshit they all broke down saying slurs again, how did you not clock this
 
He larps as Gay he isn’t actually fucking gay he tried doing it to cindy (did not work at all) then I pressed him for ages and he broke down saying slurs then I came on vc with their group and when I pressed their bullshit they all broke down saying slurs again, how did you not clock this
Brady and ey definitely aren’t straight then
 
Brady and ey definitely aren’t straight then
They are, Brady is especially homophobic asf, on my main all he done was saying how he wants to end all faggots and shit and how im a f****t etc blah blah, on my alt when I was larping as a 15yr old that knows hannah he brought up my account and was dogging me saying that I’m a fucking gay sodomite f****t blah blah usually shit he hates gays
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top