Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Talking to strangers irl feels much better than talking on internet

It is
I'm spending my time more outside nowadays and since i got a job where I've to talk everytime in person it helped me building confidence and now my heart don't race like a train when i talk to someone lol
My heart doesn't race like a train when talking to someone but in my opinion it's more comfortable to talk to people you'll most probably never meet then someone who you can see every day

I try to talk to as many people as possible to boost my social skills, I still find it difficult to talk to “popular” people in my school. They are the most unbelievably boring people ever. I like people who are bit weird like me

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I try to talk to as many people as possible to boost my social skills, I still find it difficult to talk to “popular” people in my school. They are the most unbelievably boring people ever. I like people who are bit weird like me
Communication is the most simple yet hardest skill to master

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
They definitely do that’s cope
Dunno but not most of them who are born in this gen Everytime when i enter in metro i see everyone looking at their screen and there face looked really depressed