- Joined
- Apr 29, 2024
- Messages
- 25,717
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 2mo 16d
- Reputation
- 88,040
- Location
- Mumbai, India
I was in Brazil in school it was 10th grade
There was this big fat black guy like 100% African in our friend group but he was kinda zesty
I remember we were all playing around and he put me on a choke hold and I punched his face by instinct
he had his chin on my shoulder
That ray told on me tho like why n***a u put me on choke
There was this big fat black guy like 100% African in our friend group but he was kinda zesty
I remember we were all playing around and he put me on a choke hold and I punched his face by instinct
That ray told on me tho like why n***a u put me on choke