Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

That time I made a kid cry on the bus by forcibly putting chapstick on his lips

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just fuck with people theory, based James Othy
You know what's funny about it? I wasn't trying to be mean and it shocked me when I saw tears streaming down his face. I even said, "Are you crying?"

I had an extreme lack of understanding other people's boundaries when I was young. I would call friends' houses (landlines) and say "Tell Kevin to come to the phone...." when their parents answered, without even saying hello. I alienated a lot of my friends' parents. One time I remember begging a friends' mother to buy me a pair of shoes as well when she got her son a pair as I accompanied them on a trip to Walmart. She was shocked that I asked and she said my parents would have to buy shoes for me, to which I replied "I promise they won't care. You can buy them for me." I proceeded to argue with her for a minute or two lol.

I had an extreme lack of understanding other people's boundaries when I was young.
One time I remember begging a friends' mother to buy me a pair of shoes as well when she got her son a pair as I accompanied them on a trip to Walmart. She was shocked that I asked and she said my parents would have to buy shoes for me, to which I replied "I promise they won't care. You can buy them for me." I proceeded to argue with her for a minute or two lol.
Brutal autismpill (I'm autistic as well)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Flame_Falcon Off-Topic 11
BlackAdam Looksmaxxing 4
6PSLcel Off-Topic 2
alurmo Off-Topic 3