- Joined
- Feb 25, 2025
- Messages
- 31,097
- Solutions
- 6
- Online time
- 18d 13h
- Reputation
- 99,769
That one chadfish thread made by asdvek back in June. Everyone was glazing that n***a
Even I was glazing the fuck outta that n***a.
I saw a mill TikTok followers or 100k I forgot the exact number and immediately joined in on the glaze train
And then there was this: it’s not any active user dw but this shit was just wild bro
Chad does what Chad wants
Even I was glazing the fuck outta that n***a.
I saw a mill TikTok followers or 100k I forgot the exact number and immediately joined in on the glaze train
And then there was this: it’s not any active user dw but this shit was just wild bro
Chad does what Chad wants
Last edited by a moderator: