Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious The most r****d thing you can do here is to be active and post your pics

foreverlooksminning

neurotypical now
Or even any info of identity like your name, tbh I think that’s more retarded but it isn’t common here. Anyways none of this is low inhib or anything, lol at claiming low inhib while actively posting on this site or any psl site, just no.

In the future there will be better technology and harsher background check, and having your pic discovered and associated with such a site is endgame for any possibility of maintaining a career. Yeah, once they find a single post of you saying “n****r” “g**k” “Curry” “fuck women” “I want to r**e that whore”, any pedo jokes or any other variation of what I mentioned, it’s over. Look at this dude

Top writer for the highest rating show in history, now faces career suicide and his post wasn’t all that extreme compared to the lot of you. Shit, I probably said more extreme stuff

To post your face on here, you must have zero professional aspirations. Or you must be completely retarded.

In the real world, any sort of decent company or career is impossible with right-wing, incel, extremist, racist, sexist failo JFL

Or even any info of identity like your name, tbh I think that’s more retarded but it isn’t common here. Anyways none of this is low inhib or anything, lol at claiming low inhib while actively posting on this site or any psl site, just no.

In the future there will be better technology and harsher background check, and having your pic discovered and associated with such a site is endgame for any possibility of maintaining a career. Yeah, once they find a single post of you saying “n****r” “g**k” “Curry” “fuck women” “I want to r**e that whore”, any pedo jokes or any other variation of what I mentioned, it’s over. Look at this dude

Top writer for the highest rating show in history, now faces career suicide and his post wasn’t all that extreme compared to the lot of you. Shit, I probably said more extreme stuff

To post your face on here, you must have zero professional aspirations. Or you must be completely retarded.

In the real world, any sort of decent company or career is impossible with right-wing, incel, extremist, racist, sexist failo JFL

This forum was created to move away from the toxicity / hate and focus on the elements of looksmaxxing that are beneficial (i.e. improving your appearance, getting advice from other like-minded individuals)

People post their faces all the time on looksmaxxing / glowup subreddits.

This forum was created to move away from the toxicity / hate and focus on the elements of looksmaxxing that are beneficial (i.e. improving your appearance, getting advice from other like-minded individuals)

People post their faces all the time on looksmaxxing / glowup subreddits.
It's still toxic relatively

I agree, AI can already tell you info about org and some com users. Look at this thread for example. Imagine what would be possible in the future, psychopass dystopian type of reality. I think most of people regret revealing personal info anyway and the earlier you escape the PSL autism the better

Welcome back

Obviously that's reason i never post my face

Legit Nightmarefuel
fucking fags

Yeah, I'll be leaving the West very soon. Where I'm going people don't give a fuck and nobody does background checks for anything. Living in the West is suicide for your soul anyways so you might as well post whatever you like.

IMG_20241006_000007.jpg
n****r!

People in my Uni, including professors joke about migrants

I’m safe

Also, I don’t think it’s possible to find a photo of you that you posted only here + thankfully this forum is closed for non-members
People in the US think the whole world runs on the same bullshit as they do. When I tried to file my taxes at H&R block for 2020 the stupid "professionals" there just couldn't be made to understand that Chinese companies in China don't issue W2's, lol.

There's an edit button that's available for 7 days after posting and if you forget about it you can ask the mods to delete it
Also I never said anything strong I'm with 0 warnings I am nice even to rainbowdash
Outside of two messages that were edited I have not any warnings either

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TonyTheLooksmaxxDR Off-Topic 16
neymar Off-Topic 6
ratedLTN Off-Topic 1
R Off-Topic 15