Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
If i see this one more time i might gauge my eyes iurwhat about
Dye brows, grow brows and lashes, vollufiline for upper and under eyes, hydrocortisone for nose, vollufiline and hylauronic acid for lips, train neck
tell usMilk ascends women for obvious reason which I won’t mention
I’m slow and retarded what does this meanMilk ascends women for obvious reason which I won’t mention
lactationI’m slow and retarded what does this mean
BiggerI’m slow and retarded what does this mean
How would that ascend me tholactation![]()
I mdut have a lot of warrigal thenBiggercause of estrogen
sucking dicksHow would that ascend me tho
estrigenI mdut have a lot of warrigal then
Not lactation that prolactin which is responsible for this and milk doesn’t raise it as far as I knowHow would that ascend me tho
No commentI mdut have a lot of warrigal then
what does that message even meanNo comment
what does that message even mean
what has gotten into you as of latesucking dicks
Who’s thus
@NihilusWho’s thus
Mogs me
He loves you regardlessMogs me
I’ve never interacted with himHe loves you regardless
yes but shut the fuck upMogs me
I’ve never interacted with him
He loves you regardless
Why so seriousyes but shut the fuck up
Why so serious
You wanna know how I got these scars? My father, was a drinker, and a fiend. And one night, he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So, me watching, he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. He turns to me and says, "Why so serious?" Comes at me with the knife. "WHY SO SERIOUS?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face." And...
why is he so angry? jfl