- Joined
- Jun 29, 2025
- Messages
- 6,809
- Online time
- 15d 22h
- Reputation
- 12,478
- Location
- Houston, Texas US
- Guild
- 𓀬
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
24k golden labewbewmatcha dubai chocolate
Fashion is the biggest cope of all!
I'm just trolling at this point~—• APATHEIA •—~
I think people just like wearing cool things and expressing themselves. Fashion is not totally a cope but of course it is not going to get you a girlfriend, but it is like a cherry on top and people like seeing a well dressed person.
There is also "nichemaxxing".
I'm just trolling at this point
yes fssss i care abt fashion more than looks tbh id rather date a well dressed midcel then a htn euro dude in skinny jeans~—• APATHEIA •—~
I think people just like wearing cool things and expressing themselves. Fashion is not totally a cope but of course it is not going to get you a girlfriend, but it is like a cherry on top and people like seeing a well dressed person.
There is also "nichemaxxing".
JeezyTheLabubuI'm just trolling at this point
so would desk be the 24k one jajaJeezyTheLabubu
Desk27kso would desk be the 24k one jaja
yes fssss i care abt fashion more than looks tbh id rather date a well dressed midcel then a htn euro dude in skinny jeans
i dress 2000s with a mix of emo chicana vaquera inspo~—• APATHEIA •—~
Yeah, it definitely accentuates who you are. Dress what you want to attract, if you like alternate stuff, and you like alternate men then dress alternative. Dating is pretty assortative.
i dress 2000s with a mix of emo chicana vaquera inspo
Hey desktwo!JeezyTheLabubu
Hey unc!Hey desktwo!
~—• APATHEIA •—~
Any examples?
Me asf
oh my god he really did jesusView attachment 158427
T.I. aged so poorly while Jeezy and Gucci glowed up with age. T.I. genuinely looks so much worse now. Maybe cuz if T.I. grew beard it would look like shit
Jeezy dress like a 90's rapper
love his dermal piercing and belt icl
oh ok thanks, yesh these are my outfits~—• APATHEIA •—~
@blanquita444 Would not let me react to your reply.
I originally meant photos from online, but the first two outfits look cool.
his what?love his dermal piercing and belt icl
oh i thought he had a dermal piercing, but looking back he doesnthis what?
Wayne mightoh i thought he had a dermal piercing, but looking back he doesnt
nah he got snakebites like meWayne might