- Joined
- Oct 10, 2025
- Messages
- 6,566
- Reputation
- 10,019
- Location
- join my dc
Instagram:
Rebdoomark
- Guild
- Ra's guild
13yo was chilling in my couch
then @Blackpillirony came in
then @Blackpillirony came in
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You mean a 38 yo shitskin subhuman baldcel came in ?13yo was chilling in my couch
then @Blackpillirony came in
i thought it wass the same thingYou mean a 38 yo shitskin subhuman baldcel came in ?
It is I'm just reformulating so people can understandi thought it wass the same thing
Wow can i hit?It is I'm just reformulating so people can understand
who is himWow can i hit?
IM KIDDING!!!! I DONT LIKE BALDCELLS!!!
@paulyne interesting tasteIt is I'm just reformulating so people can understand
@paulyune@paulyne interesting taste