Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious The users on this site

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Over for you I hope sigma doesn t delete this thread so we can all see what a f*g you are

View attachment 43874
ur ugly as f*ck and you got banned from .org i played a part in that btw. I know alexander and told him to keep u banned u stupid b*tch. U will never be allowed on org again have fun rotting on here with ugly incels and the ugliest women imaginable

ur ugly as f*ck and you got banned from .org i played a part in that btw. I know alexander and told him to keep u banned u stupid b*tch. U will never be allowed on org again have fun rotting on here with ugly incels and the ugliest women imaginable
Name on .org n****r? @Kaari @Cage @6PSLcel

kys. Ur the most annoying user on .org and i told alexander to ban u. btw im a well known user on org. Have fun guessing which one of ur so called "brothers" sold u out and got u and kept u banned. Just kys
Fuck bro sorry idk tbh nobody told me to kms of the birds. Bro can you bump this and tag master bhai it would mean a lot to me

Btw @Joe_Goldberg69 have you seen my legendary enchanted_elixir situation thread that was stickied 2x and had 1k replyes and 8k views

All the users on this site are cucked. The guys are ugly and constantly looking for attention and validation from the toilets. The toilets on this site are hideous. i mean jesus christ just come suck me off already. Everyone here is a loser and ugly and needs to suck my balls hard as f*ck.
IMG_2242.png

id nut in sigma and make him bare my offspring n*gga tf
dont project your homo fantasies on me n***a

i was nice by only totalling you to 270% warning after you said allat

you look like a tool. I mog you. No girl would choose you over me. On my life and everything i love id f*ck ur rectum
People who say "on my life......" type of shit are always such talkers.

Boy I'd kick your ass. I'd make you scream. I'd make your momma's fat ass ream.

Bro why so serius?
i dont ban immediately, i start building up warnings
first msg i gave a verbal
then 10%s
then 20%s
and then he ended up being banned
im deleting more msgs as we speak

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Whitepill Off-Topic 5
RainbowDash Off-Topic 52
Ben07 Off-Topic 15
Kaari Off-Topic 7