Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion (theorethical) Wisdom teeth reimplantation

hucksuckrt

Moloch
So, long story short due to medical malpractice i got my wisdom teeth removed at around 15, i am heavily considering reimplanting them after i get out of school and have enough money. Currently after a couple of years with mewing and facial exercises i made enough room for the four removed teeth (shocker) but would still have to break the bone and do most likely multiple somewhat invasive surgeries to make it so that the teeth actually serve their function and support the rest of the jaw. What do you guys think

That i still have my wisdom teeth because i've had enough room for them

How tf dentists will put back wisdom teeth ? Did the body grow capillaries and nerves around dead teeth ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That i still have my wisdom teeth because i've had enough room for them

How tf dentists will put back wisdom teeth ? Did the body grow capillaries and nerves around dead teeth ?
its not about nerves, its about teeth supporting the rest of the face

you can put in lets say titanium teeth so that they serve a biomechanical function

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's called a "bone graft". You can get one after wisdom tooth extractions. Even years later
bone graft doesnt create a new support in the jaw, thats mostly why im even considering implants

mewing and facial exercises did not make room in your face, but ok

you can get an implant if youd like