- Joined
- Jul 26, 2025
- Messages
- 14,559
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 20d 23h
- Reputation
- 41,984
Grabbing on my mask again
Cutter knives all in my hand
I don't show no love
I'ma stay true till the end
Flannel blowing in the wind
By the house of the dead
I know that they will forget
All about the burlap man
Buried down behind the shack
Angеls carved all in the wood
I remеmber coming here way
Before these days began
Scarecrow, I don't got no friends
Cornfields where I like to stay
Drag you through the woods
Carve my name deep in your skin woah, woah
There's no angels at home woah, woah
In your backyard scarecrow
Cutter knives all in my hand
I don't show no love
I'ma stay true till the end
Flannel blowing in the wind
By the house of the dead
I know that they will forget
All about the burlap man
Buried down behind the shack
Angеls carved all in the wood
I remеmber coming here way
Before these days began
Scarecrow, I don't got no friends
Cornfields where I like to stay
Drag you through the woods
Carve my name deep in your skin woah, woah
There's no angels at home woah, woah
In your backyard scarecrow
