Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Theresia hates me so much because I am exposing his alt

sorry i lied 💔 im not a cute anime girl... op saw right through my act
IMG_6780.jpeg
 
He is not a girl, not even a trans woman, not even a femboy. Just a man in his 20s larping as an anime girl on an incel/femcel forum. I have exposed him that is why he is seething so badly and behaving like an immature child in my presence
Though it was Rea
 
Daily reminder that Rea Himuro/@Theresia is a depressed alcoholic Bulgarian man larping as woman/trans woman online for attention, he used to be popular in 2021-23 on org before he got exposed as an altmaxxer
how to you know i posted back in 2021 wtf this guy is a stalker
 
He is not a girl, not even a trans woman, not even a femboy. Just a man in his 20s larping as an anime girl on an incel/femcel forum. I have exposed him that is why he is seething so badly and behaving like an immature child in my presence
You collect information logicmaxxer you have a high iq
Yet you seem to always fail at collecting who I am
 
Daily reminder that Rea Himuro/@Theresia is a depressed alcoholic Bulgarian man larping as woman/trans woman online for attention, he used to be popular in 2021-23 on org before he got exposed as an altmaxxer
I though she was a cute anime girl 😢
 
You collect information logicmaxxer you have a high iq
Yet you seem to always fail at collecting who I am
Just tell me at this point please. I am not going to disclose that information to anyone
Yes I am indeed a Bulgarian man. Please leave me alone and let me join your sect against @Darkeningstar. I have compromising info about them
hmmmm... I will consider this offer my Bulgarian "friend"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top