Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

TheUnderling intro post

TheUnderling

Hi all, I'm new to the forum, looking forward to perusing more, just wanted to introduce myself quickly.

I used to be in pretty good shape, but got some injuries (back and shoulder) and I want to build back up to where I once was, but also go beyond that. I'm semi-motivated at the moment. I've been doing a lot of walking and running to get the weight off -- I use my Apple watch to track my exercises. I currently hate tracking my food intake, but I have used an app called Lose It, as well as MyFitnessPal.

I'm not big into lifting / gym life, but I think I should probably get there at some point. I have a set of dumbbells that I use at home (10s and 20s) and that's helped somewhat. I want to be mindful of not re-injuring my shoulder or back, while also strengthening my core and overall stamina.

Thanks for reading!

Hi all, I'm new to the forum, looking forward to perusing more, just wanted to introduce myself quickly.

I used to be in pretty good shape, but got some injuries (back and shoulder) and I want to build back up to where I once was, but also go beyond that. I'm semi-motivated at the moment. I've been doing a lot of walking and running to get the weight off -- I use my Apple watch to track my exercises. I currently hate tracking my food intake, but I have used an app called Lose It, as well as MyFitnessPal.

I'm not big into lifting / gym life, but I think I should probably get there at some point. I have a set of dumbbells that I use at home (10s and 20s) and that's helped somewhat. I want to be mindful of not re-injuring my shoulder or back, while also strengthening my core and overall stamina.

Thanks for reading!
Welcome man