Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Things I lack

n9wiff

You could never defeat me.
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established ★
Guild
The Paragon
Physique ( Alot )
Work ethic ( Alot )
Intelligence ( Severely lacking )
Looks ( Decently lacking)
Personality ( None )
Sociability ( Alot )
Non romantic love ( Severely lacking )
Grooming ( Lacking )
Health ( Fine )

etc...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Self reflection is important, always self-reflect before taking systematic steps to solve an aspect of your life

I realized this too late and probably would have never, until I started self reflecting about my thoughts, ideals etc.

Hardest self reflections are confronting your fears, biases, vulnerabilities.

It is important to look at this as a way to improve, not to depreciate yourselves.

I will explain this concept further privately to someone, I am too tired to write an essay for it to get a JFL

DM if serious about this.

This is the method to learn about your deepest vulnerabilities and know yourself like never before

Physique ( Alot )
Work ethic ( Alot )
Personality ( None )
Sociability ( Alot )
Grooming ( Lacking )
Health ( Fine )

etc...
You can do grooming brah

You have personality, and sociability is easy to grow if you get a good friend group

You have personality, and sociability is easy to grow if you get a good friend group
I cut off all ties

I started exposure therapy

My advice for grooming is to get clothes you actually want and just take good care of them, with laundry ironing allat chit make em look always presentable

least you got your health brah, and its all up from here.
Health is Vital

must usually prioritized always for long term if you want nice QOL

I cut off all ties

I started exposure therapy
Exposure, high sociability, being openness to people..., at the same time, those make you more prone to being manipulated, betrayed, and humiliated. It all depends on appearances and interests. :peeporiot:. Stay Strong, or not, because after all you are a human and is entitled to have feelings.

Exposure, high sociability, being openness to people..., at the same time, those make you more prone to being manipulated, betrayed, and humiliated. It all depends on appearances and interests. :peeporiot:. Stay Strong, or not, because after all you are a human and is entitled to have feelings.
You need to be responsible of the social situations you put yourself in.

My exposure therapy to fix my social anxiety was :

Ordering food in person more
Visiting extended family members
Trying out new clothes and hairstyles while in public

etc....

You need to be responsible of the social situations you put yourself in.

My exposure therapy to fix my social anxiety was :

Ordering food in person more
Visiting extended family members
Trying out new clothes and hairstyles while in public

etc....
Yeah, no shit, listen, i were extroverted and tried out there all personalities that exist pluss machiavelic strategics in oficee politics places. I am telling you, human nature is simple: apearances and interests, if you cant give it to them, then you got fucked. It is that simple.

Yeah, no shit, listen, i were extroverted and tried out there all personalities that exist pluss machiavelic strategics in oficee politics places. I am telling you, human nature is simple: apearances and interests, if you cant give it to them, then you got f****d. It is that simple.
Are you a manlet?

Are you a manlet?
YES!, and even when i looksmaxx with lifters that make me just a short men instead of manlet and things improve, there are still a lot of dirty in human interaction. Ever saw how most philosophers became reclusive together with really smart guys? There may be a good reason for then to do it

Physique ( Alot )
Work ethic ( Alot )
Personality ( None )
Sociability ( Alot )
Grooming ( Lacking )
Health ( Fine )

etc...
have u started yet on this

just progress check in tbh