Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Theory This forum is lacking a lore

Astrosky has lore

But it’s minimal ur right

I have lore I’m just really mysterious and nonchalant

do companies actually check that shit
Never had issues honestly. Matter fact I did have a few check me. Said it's cool what I did and treated me like I'm some big shot a few times. I just hate having to explain my distaste for blackpill logic and what the hope pill stands for everytime

I suppose I get rep for being on vice and dailymail.co.uk and am associated with Dr mew.

Last edited:
Never had issues honestly. Matter fact I did have a few check me. Said it's cool what I did and treated me like I'm some big shot a few times. I just hate having to explain my distaste for blackpill logic and what the hope pill stands for everytime

I suppose I get rep for being on vice and dailymail.co.uk and am associated with Dr mew.
.com Lore Master tbh

yes raj is gonna be the next james sapphire for this forum lets go @RAJ GHRANDHICK:hahaa:
No i will not become a mentalcel and and botch myself with surgeries and invent new surgeries and i will not be the first person to genetically modify all my hair to naturally grow purple