Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

this forums nicer than org

have u been on .org? It's ultra blackpill. I've noticed every time someone from there comes here they 9/10 times are just the biggest assholes.
Not blackpill just shit and racism and degeneracy and low life people

The blackpill is a philosophy that argues that physical attractiveness is the most critical factor in determining men's dating success, especially in modern Western countries
(The blackpill suggests this and this only )

The blackpill is a philosophy that argues that physical attractiveness is the most critical factor in determining men's dating success, especially in modern Western countries
From incel wiki btw

Yeah it’s mostly this, no one really goes hard core blackpill over there they’re just complete dickheads. Probably Napoleon syndrome or something, I notice that the worst and rudest users on there are usually the most insecure users.
yeah just a better environment tbh. I think its because there are less people here so you get to know the same people you interact with, wheras the other website is like 15x bigger than this one, so theres not really that much consistency.
It’s the same on org. Org isn’t dead, it’s quite active for a blackpill/looksmax forum actually but most people on there are frequent and known users. If I go on there and look at every thread, I know atleast like 75% of the users and I haven’t been on org in a while.

the racism and degeneracy is crazy. If you didn't know it was a looksmaxxing forum you'd think it was just incels.is 2.0

pushing it... are u a .is user
Barely a user

And bad things are there too but that site is heavily moderated and as they are incels its justifiable that they hate everything in this world thats so unfair to them

Barely a user

And bad things are there too but that site is heavily moderated and as they are incels its justifiable that they hate everything in this world thats so unfair to them
n***a what about that site is heavily moderated, the only way you can get banned is for saying shit like "I support gay rights" unironically.
I will never pity incels. well I pity people who are involuntary celibate but I will never pity incels. The average post on .is is not justifiable.

n***a what about that site is heavily moderated, the only way you can get banned is for saying shit like "I support gay rights" unironically.
I will never pity incels. well I pity people who are involuntary celibate but I will never pity incels. The average post on .is is not justifiable.
I pity them cause i would kms if i were them

Its actually more bad than .org

Thread 'A sheboon got in my conversation so I had some kind words for her' https://incels.is/threads/a-sheboon-got-in-my-conversation-so-i-had-some-kind-words-for-her.617155/

Its a pinned thread in the more moderated offtopic (theres 2 offtopics over there)

Thread 'A sheboon got in my conversation so I had some kind words for her' https://incels.is/threads/a-sheboon-got-in-my-conversation-so-i-had-some-kind-words-for-her.617155/

Its a pinned thread in the more moderated offtopic (theres 2 offtopics over there)
Is it true you can get banned off of .is if they find out you are not unforgivably ugly (as in, you would be at least average after losing weight or getting plastic surgery ?)

Is it true you can get banned off of .is if they find out you are not unforgivably ugly (as in, you would be at least average after losing weight or getting plastic surgery ?)
No u would have to get tera invasive surgeries to become average

If u r that ugly congrats u can be incel is user

No u would have to get tera invasive surgeries to become average

If u r that ugly congrats u can be incel is user
Only this is not enough

On top of this u have to sub 5 5 and lanklet mentally disturbed and autistic

Ya whenever I lurk there I see that user a lot. He's a extremely self hating blackcel. Sometimes I get his tweets on my feed

I have been rotting for 36 hours with this tab and Wattpad open, just writing, when I finish 15 fanfic I will send
Or maybe I will post 10 short ones on Wattpad then begin selling the more intricate ones on Amazon Kindle
why wattpad
when i was younger and let curiosity get ahold of me, i discovered that site, it was so crappy. the format of the website is annoying and hurts my eyes and most of the writing is cringy. conclusion: i do not understand the appeal of it to females and did not return
just put it on google docs or something and screenshot it and upload it here

why wattpad
when i was younger and let curiosity get ahold of me, i discovered that site, it was so crappy. the format of the website is annoying and hurts my eyes and most of the writing is cringy. conclusion: i do not understand the appeal of it to females and did not return
Most females on Wattpad are sub5, 12 years old, usually overweight, and majority of them live in countries such as India or Southeast Asia
They write rancid smut fanfic about their self-inserts and white Chads or K-pop idols

why wattpad
Forgot to mention, their self-inserts are usually MTBs (they are literally that subhuman)

They also identify as lesbian/asexual and yet they are listening to subliminals to "reality shift" to have s3x with an anime character (male) from My Hero Academia, a Kpop idol (even though they insist on respecting idols privacy and dating decisions), or a white Chad from Pinterest (one of those male models... you can't figure out his name because they write something like "Alaric GREAVES" and you just know they have never interacted with a male before)

Most females on Wattpad are sub5, 12 years old, usually overweight, and majority of them live in countries such as India or Southeast Asia
They write rancid smut fanfic about their self-inserts and white Chads or K-pop idols
is that what you write tho?
Forgot to mention, their self-inserts are usually MTBs (they are literally that subhuman)
bruh
They also identify as lesbian/asexual and yet they are listening to subliminals to "reality shift" to have s3x with an anime character (male) from My Hero Academia, a Kpop idol (even though they insist on respecting idols privacy and dating decisions), or a white Chad from Pinterest (one of those male models... you can't figure out his name because they write something like "Alaric GREAVES" and you just know they have never interacted with a male before)
ik subliminals are cap and all.. but i never heard of a reality shift to do sex. thats f*****g autistic these kids need to be disposed of their electronic priveledges and go outside
355157634_281006084489653_4354865037324517650_n.jpg

is that what you write tho?

bruh

ik subliminals are cap and all.. but i never heard of a reality shift to do sex. thats f*****g autistic these kids need to be disposed of their electronic priveledges and go outside
No I write stories about currycel being molested by white Chad who buys him from the slave trade. they find it revolting and it makes them seethe. So your LTB self-insert who is better than your actual self can have white Chad? Why not currycel? See the double standard

I tried learning PSL measurements to offer ratings to .org users but I didn't have the autism to spend all day watching movies and PSL God edits (I am ADHD) because I was going to begin by spam posting PSL God edits. So now I am trying to make money off of femcels

There is an autistic female named Seducenaire on TikTok who is making money off of femcels by selling e-books of information she ripped off of .org and r/Vindicta or rephrased from Healthline.com
She is a 30 year old woman who was doxxed on .org and claims to be engaged to an old money Chad from Monaco (larp)
Many people find her cringe. I admire her strategy. I could use some cash because I am about to splurge $11,000 on a rhinoplasty

I am going insane pandering to these femcels with the subliminals I have been "coding" using Indian text to speech from narakeet.com and the affirmations are causing me to cringe so hard
I want to die
I am posting 50 on 3 accounts each then I will say "offering requests"
I will be selling them because there are femcels making money from subliminal requests
money is money ig 😭😭😭😭😭