Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion This girl invited me out to a party

AXII.CO

Deleted
Reputable ★★
Established ★
Joined
May 20, 2025
Messages
3,037
Solutions
1
Online time
10d 21h
Reputation
13,174
Guild
LDMYCACWYPPBS
I denied

Not sure why

I probably would be having fun tn

--------------------

It's a coworker and it's also a Quinceañera and I don't know anybody there and she also suggested I would be dancing with her


probably should have just gone for the beer let me know
 
1754180045249.png

intresting

tbh I don't see something fun in that

it's just going to a birthday party for a 15y
 
I'm missing out on job opportunities damn my life

I could be getting a position for landscaping set up
 
Landscaping is a great job unless you have to pull weeds for hours on end
I'd rather do that and get paid decently for the same about of physical strain than making pizza shit for pocket change

my back is killing me and I walk an hour to and from on inclined and unlevel terrain dude ts not worth
 
I'd rather do that and get paid decently for the same about of physical strain than making pizza shit for pocket change

my back is killing me and I walk an hour to and from on inclined and unlevel terrain dude ts not worth
Yeah I’d did lots of groundskeeping and landscaping before I found out I fractured my back. In my opinion it’s a great job
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top