Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Story Throwback to the time when the performing arts teacher...

n9wiff

I am too busy solving complex geometrical problems
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established ★
Guild
The Paragon
Split us up into boy-girl pairs

I've always had terrible social anxiety and this was while I was still a new student. Things were hard as it is and now they want us to dance with the opposite gender in class? :sadcat:

Brutal. It's not even a big deal.

It's not like women are these evil monsters out to get ya, but you know. Its normal to feel vulnerable and insecure especially as a young teen.

The teacher made us pick, and I was the last one to be picked. That on its own broke me. Then I was paired by the teacher with this other random girl because she was really short like me ( at the time I was the shortest kid in the class no joke ).

All throughout the class, she had this face filled with disgust towards me. Absolutely brutal.

I remember crying in the shower once I got home because I hated my new school and the embarrassment I went through.

I made some male "friends" but towards graduation nothing really changed. I am in bliss now though, since I am a NEET and alone.

Back