Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

TikTok jesters

accept flaws you cant change be proud of what you have changed :peepoLove:
yeah at the end of the day I should respect my ancestors and the features that I was given. your face is a collection of thousands of people who loved each other so might as well just let it be
 
yeah at the end of the day I should respect my ancestors and the features that I was given. your face is a collection of thousands of people who loved each other so might as well just let it be
i like this im stealing that thanks boss 😎❤️
 
If people can make you mad or happy with their comments it means they control you

Don’t allow that to happen
I mean yeah but obviously I care about how people think of me. I don’t want people to think I’m hideous because that just confirms all my inner fears and the things people said to me over the years. I just wanna be better
 
Why can't you just take the white pill and stop obsessing over your looks?
the whole premise of the blackpill is that you get treated based on the way you look. I’ve experienced it myself so it’s kind of difficult to not want to be better. Plus no one likes me when I’m ugly
 
the whole premise of the blackpill is that you get treated based on the way you look. I’ve experienced it myself so it’s kind of difficult to not want to be better. Plus no one likes me when I’m ugly
I get that but the things you are aiming for are nigh impossible, like lefort and stuff like that (unless I'm mistaken of course)
 
I mean yeah but obviously I care about how people think of me. I don’t want people to think I’m hideous because that just confirms all my inner fears and the things people said to me over the years. I just wanna be better
But why would you care what random people on the internet think?

I highly doubt that anyone IRL finds you unattractive
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top