Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

tips?

girlfailure

chalant
Established
looking for general tips on how to improve my appearance

Attachments

• IMG_8876.jpeg
    IMG_8876.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 74
  • IMG_8871.jpeg
    IMG_8871.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_8758.jpeg
    IMG_8758.jpeg
    603.9 KB · Views: 71
bimax, orbital decompression, gym, stop dyeing your hair, use castor oil topically to grow your eyelashes

Oil the ends of your hair and grow it out a little, then part hair in middle?

ok! im planning on dying it black soon :)
Statistically, it were found that women with blond hair receive te most attention and are ratted as more attractive, while black were in third place and - for the surprise of some - Redhair women is the least aborded somehow.

I dont like to ´´take care`` of hair by straightening it and painting because it needs to much effort, is more prone to develop some types of cancer due to the chemicals they use in your skin and so on.
But, still, some level of taking care is necesry for me in order to not be pushed down by society.

im just confused cause i dont see it ;-;
Jesus, are you kidding? Have you not read a single thread on harmony, forward growth and bones? Thats absurd. Go on the ´´must reads`` threads and read all of it for the sacke ofnot losing time

Oh I see how it is... You don't look bad, just you would look objectively better if you were a bit tanned, had a little muscle, and had a better hairstyle, trust an old man.

wtf does Canadians and americans have with tanning? thats fucked up

looking for general tips on how to improve my appearance
I just dont understand why you are trying to looksmax. A lot of guys already said you can pull some guys. And that you dont look bad. What do you want to achieve with it?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Statistically, it were found that women with blond hair receive te most attention and are ratted as more attractive, while black were in third place and - for the surprise of some - Redhair women is the least aborded somehow..
im planning on going black since its my natural color (and as many people has stated) i want to let my hair kinda heal from the abuse ive given it in the last couple years lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just dont understand why you are trying to looksmax. A lot of guys already said you can pull some guys. And that you dont look bad. What do you want to achieve with it?
partly for my career — ive been acting since i was little and looks are very important in that industry

chin filler, makeup and omg fix that hair wtf
doesnt need chin filler, shed look freaky with it if she didnt fix the mandible
mandible recession is significantly more important here

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
meedy Ratings 3
S Introduce Yourself 6
L Ratings 2
mandogato Ratings 23