Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

To all women on this forum

Who

• Lana

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Frank

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
I like all of those artists too! Kate bush is one of my top 10s. Fleetwood mac are great too, their history is crazy 😭
Thank you for acknowledging their history outside stranger things and tiktok BS.

If you think shes a tiktok artist because of stranger things, get help immediately. She had non social media famous songs for the longest time

Cringeeeeee asf
To the younger generation she got popular through it , that's not bad.But I wasn't commenting on that

I think people discovering kate from that show totally killed running up that hill for me. It's a powerful asf song just ruined by zoomers...

To the younger generation she got popular through it , that's not bad.But I wasn't commenting on that
She was extremely famous before tiktok. That stranger things song was barely popular. She had other way famous and mainstream songs since i was a kid.

Who cares about the younger gen anyway

Plus ALL of lanas discography is a tiktok trend while kate bush had one song that went viral there

She was extremely famous before tiktok. That stranger things song was barely popular. She had other way famous and mainstream songs since i was a kid.

Who cares about the younger gen anyway

Plus ALL of lanas discography is a tiktok trend while kate bush had one song that went viral there
Why care about the Top female artists then.And do other female artists have to do with anything Lana is still a good artist