Deleted Member 80037
Well-known member
- Joined
- Aug 10, 2025
- Messages
- 399
- Online time
- 1d 5h
- Reputation
- 1,027
Yep , I was a user
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yep , I was a user
what was your usernameYep , I was a user
that’s not usually something i doLet me hit
Fuck u n***athat’s not usually something i do
fine, i’ll let you find out why they call me mr fantasticFuck u n***a
I’m in for a ridefine, i’ll let you find out why they call me mr fantastic
fine, i’ll let you find out why they call me mr fantastic
wtaf?I’m in for a ride
do you know what mr fantastics powers areI’m in for a ride
No i’ve never watched any of the moviesdo you know what mr fantastics powers are
he’s the smartest man on earth, a quintessential feature to himNo i’ve never watched any of the movies
What does that changehe’s the smartest man on earth, a quintessential feature to him
because you’ve never met a person with an iq as high as mineWhat does that change
highkey have all of this- full lips, not necessarily big just full n kissable looking
- dimples , MY WEAKNESS SO FINE
- nice hair, yummy i wna play with it
- calm but deep voice, not those noisy ratchet ass voices
- nice teeth, white n straight cute smile
- big nose….. lowkey…… hot…… idk…. not too big tho js not tiny like a girl
- biceps![]()
200iqbecause you’ve never met a person with an iq as high as mine
reed richards himself200iq
reed richards himself
I thought we were talking about how flexible he isbecause you’ve never met a person with an iq as high as mine
that’s just in the cartoons. his real power is his brainI thought we were talking about how flexible he is