Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

tranny

to be brutally honest, you dont look like a tranny to me bc you dont have a masculine bone structure but your nose does make you appear slightly more masculine than the average women😬😬

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
to be brutally honest, you dont look like a tranny to me bc you dont have a masculine bone structure but your nose does make you appear slightly more masculine than the average women😬😬
ik my nose is masculine but tbh im more so confused on how they thought i was a dude, one masculine feuture doesnt mean tranny

nah you dont

i mean nowadays ya can never know, everyone is sussing others
the most honest opinion is from a kid
if a kid says you look like a guy then ya people think ur a tranny
kid me would probs say youre female looking

no you dont have masculine bone structure it’s probably because youre alternative

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
d6rk.knight Looksmaxxing 111
toth77 Ratings 14
toth77 Ratings 37