Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious uncrustables

nomi

-
Reputable ★★★
Joined
Jan 4, 2026
Messages
9,201
Online time
1mo 2d
Reputation
22,323
Location
north korea
I took one of them out from my freezer and let it sit for a couple minutes (20-30 minutes is too long for me) I took a bite and this shit was STILL CRUNCHY, the bread was soft so I thought it was done. why am I getting catfished from uncrustables, is this really my life now
 
what is that
 
what is that
these thingys
images (74).webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top