Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion unpopular opinion as a woman

d6rk.knight

billions must mog
Reputable
Established
this might be a controversial take, but this is just my opinion. As a women I don’t really care that much about muscles, and most girls ik don’t either. Mind you I’m a teenage girl and maybe my standards will change as i grow up, also I am very desperate and inexperienced. But when i think of my dream guy hes not some muscualr chad, of course a nice phyisque is a plus but its not the main identifier in what i find attractive. Obv i don’t want a to date a guy thats obese but i woudnt be bothered dating a scrawny guy.

I started going to gym thinking I will be better. Never happened, but I also have trouble with developing because diet is what my parents want and thy don't let me eat too much so I never could bulk, I look slightly better than a normal Skinny guy. And I'm always very worried about it. In highschool there was a cool guy that did pullups everywhere and he had a lot of girls

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I started going to gym thinking I will be better. Never happened, but I also have trouble with developing because diet is what my parents want and thy don't let me eat too much so I never could bulk, I look slightly better than a normal Skinny guy. And I'm always very worried about it. In highschool there was a cool guy that did pullups everywhere and he had a lot of girls
ughhh i relate my parents are super strict ab my diet too

this might be a controversial take, but this is just my opinion. As a women I don’t really care that much about muscles, and most girls ik don’t either. Mind you I’m a teenage girl and maybe my standards will change as i grow up, also I am very desperate and inexperienced. But when i think of my dream guy hes not some muscualr chad, of course a nice phyisque is a plus but its not the main identifier in what i find attractive. Obv i don’t want a to date a guy thats obese but i woudnt be bothered dating a scrawny guy.
dnr
foid detected opinion rejected

Also depends on estrogen. Most skinny small titted girls are into skinnier men. Vise versa.

Back