Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Update on the general feel of my Minecraft base interior + proof of concept for expansion.

n9wiff

I am too busy solving complex geometrical problems
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established ★
Guild
The Paragon
I didn't get much done today because I was just rotting watching some shows and whatnot.

As you can see, I made a new globe branching out. It is ever so slightly bigger and has an entrance to a lower floor. I plan to make one huge lower floor, connecting all future builds to said lower floor. It will be surrounded by rooms and what not.

I made the ceiling tall because I did not want it too feel like some primitive cave house. It will be decorated and will be given a lot of depth.

Sorry if the edit looks weird. Never did screen-recording or anything of the sort before so I just download Davinci Resolve and used Nvidia capture jfl.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
is this build underwater?
it looks cool
Yeah, it's underwater. Will be expanding on it A LOT.

Read this.

Yeah, it's underwater. Will be expanding on it A LOT.

Read this.
nicee

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
damiankater Off-Topic 3
Quncho Looksmaxxing 2
basic.yash Ratings 3
Cage Off-Topic 11