- Joined
- Sep 23, 2024
- Messages
- 5,443
- Online time
- 5d 2h
- Reputation
- 10,860
Turning 19 in two weeks yall.
I've stopped unnatural jaw posture and overly mewing
Mewing is cope for my age and level of severe.
I think hairmaxxing and some grooming will be ok I'm hoping
Ion the lucky side the surgeon comfrims the surgery will most likely happend within the next 6-12 months so I'll be ok.
I'm not looking for hate here I'm just listing life for now.
How've u been guys ?
I've stopped unnatural jaw posture and overly mewing
Mewing is cope for my age and level of severe.
I think hairmaxxing and some grooming will be ok I'm hoping
Ion the lucky side the surgeon comfrims the surgery will most likely happend within the next 6-12 months so I'll be ok.
I'm not looking for hate here I'm just listing life for now.
How've u been guys ?