Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Users

I mog lowkey braaah im telling yaalaalll
 
Preach, shredded included. I hate insufferable narcy fags
I larp as narcy im actually giga insecure, is it obvious ?
 
Narcissist act cocky as a front while having deep rooted insecurity but it doesn't really matter narcy is just slang for cocky more or less
oh then I am a narcy f****t like @Meursault said
 
If I were a Chad, I'd be on here daily for narcy posting and ego boosts. Sadly, I'm not.
 
Nah, I’m talking about a guy I have beef with in org. Shred would remember. We argued for a whole ass day cuz this n***a refused to show face
He probably is LTN
 
Almost synonymous
Narcissist act cocky as a front while having deep rooted insecurity but it doesn't really matter narcy is just slang for cocky more or less
Narcissists put on a front… they are deeply insecure of themselves, hence why they project onto other people and have a superiority complex to feel better about themselves
narcy ppl are insufferable
Wow though they are overconfident but we learned an information abt ND n*****s
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top