Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

very masculine.

Alexmogsu

Last friday night
Reputable ★★
Established ★★
Joined
Aug 6, 2025
Messages
6,627
Solutions
1
Online time
17d 8h
Reputation
14,846
Location
Chile
When I train i listen to Ayesha Erotica and Melanie Martinez.

If you ask ME, that's very masculine.


a shirtless man with the words real and true on the bottom


@Blackpillirony @Chifuyu @Xx_Sh4tteredHe4rt_xX
 
Is that you?
 
Thanks bro just got sponsored by gym shark
I can see why bhai! Now that you’re sponsored, what are the benefits? Are you on .org too?
 
I can see why bhai! Now that you’re sponsored, what are the benefits? Are you on .org too?
I’m not on org lol 😅

I can get free gymshark when I go to photo shoots.

Subscribe to my yt channel if you want to know abt me. Just search my name: David laid
 
I’m not on org lol 😅

I can get free gymshark when I go to photo shoots.

Subscribe to my yt channel if you want to know abt me. Just search my name: David laid
Are you trolling me? You’re David Laid?
 
Sick bro.

Here is a code for gym shark: DAVID10

I think it’s 20% off
Thanks bhai! I live in the Netherlands so I can’t use it but thanks anyway.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top