Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Poll Virginity on Looksmaxxing.com

Yes or No?

• Virgin

• Not Virgin

Results are only viewable after voting.
A couple bops were up on me in freshman year of HS, but I chose not to which I semi regret but people also say to save it for the right person so 🤷
W bro, i’ve gotten close once too. my ex when i was a sophomore was trying to convince me by saying he had condoms and shit but i said no. very glad i did, im honestly happy i can save it for the right person. he cheated on me a week later☠️☠️☠️

Non-virgin here, bodycount of ~10 women. Somehow ended-up like a volcel since my ex-sexfriend (she caught feelings etc)

Has a lot of opportunities but i didn't touch any (even slightly) drunk girls even if they hit on me hard. Didn't touch the women i resent too

Tbh there are a few slayers here and there, but I wouldn't count them since most of them register, ask for ratings, and gtfo asap.

However, this place is 10x better than .org if you ask me.
What do you prefer here over.org?

Userbase, the owner actually caring about his userbase, a growing, positive community, etc.

.org is shitposter haven

.org's BOTB obviously mogs .com's to hell and back tho
You know what's funny? I used to get a lot of pushback from users on .org when I first tried to spread some positivity, they associated any form of hope with being bluepilled. It wasn’t until I started speaking their language, through shitposting, occasional swearing, and the like, that they began accepting some of my ideas. They want positivity, but they prefer it wrapped differently.

You know what's funny? I used to get a lot of pushback from users on .org when I first tried to spread some positivity, they associated any form of hope with being bluepilled. It wasn’t until I started speaking their language, through shitposting, occasional swearing, and the like, that they began accepting some of my ideas. They want positivity, but they prefer it wrapped differently.
Most of them are unironically basement-dwellers