Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious wake up!!

d6rk.knight

billions must mog
Reputable
Established
we are so cooked ww3 is dawning and we’re all actung like its not happening it is the end of times IS NEAR wake tf up. ts is not a joke the fbi has heavy surveillance on every civilian and is watching you RIGHT NOW. they are following your every move and the 🧃 are putting subliminal messages through your media this is not a joke i reapeat this IS NOT A JOKE be prepared and stay safe please

we are so cooked ww3 is dawning and we’re all actung like its not happening it is the end of times IS NEAR wake tf up. ts is not a joke the fbi has heavy surveillance on every civilian and is watching you RIGHT NOW. they are following your every move and the 🧃 are putting subliminal messages through your media this is not a joke i reapeat this IS NOT A JOKE be prepared and stay safe please
Finally someone sane we were made for each other

Finally someone sane we were made for each other
  1. No Dating or Flirting: This is not a dating site. Do not use the forum to seek romantic relationships or engage in flirting.

Agreed, I see these "carnivores" who eat raw milk and raw eggs on Instagram yet they still eat mostly cooked meat, jfl.
cooked meat is actual poison and i wouldnt be caught dead eating it.

I can never actually understand how people can drink raw milk and rave about the benefits while avoiding or even admonishing the consumption of raw meat. Like yeah… something something enzymes… but who cares about the advanced glycation end products, destruction of nutrients, and the fact that meat is just a wholly better source of nutrients than milk or eggs especially when raw. people who do that make it obvious they have no clue wtf they are talking about and are just doing something because it’s trendy

cooked meat is actual poison and i wouldnt be caught dead eating it.

I can never actually understand how people can drink raw milk and rave about the benefits while avoiding or even admonishing the consumption of raw meat. Like yeah… something something enzymes… but who cares about the advanced glycation end products, destruction of nutrients, and the fact that meat is just a wholly better source of nutrients than milk or eggs especially when raw. people who do that make it obvious they have no clue wtf they are talking about and are just doing something because it’s trendy
Definitely. Although I'm still eating cooked meat because I don't have my own place and parent's wont allow for me to eat raw meat

Definitely. Although I'm still eating cooked meat because I don't have my own place and parent's wont allow for me to eat raw meat
just like jeremy meeks said, you just gotta take that first step, that hard step of actually doing something

when I started eating raw meat it legit drove my mother crazy

eventually I snapped on her one day telling me I couldn’t eat raw heart and she never said a word since

just start eating it and and starve yourself if they disagree
loving parents won’t let you starve

just like jeremy meeks said, you just gotta take that first step, that hard step of actually doing something

eventually I snapped on her one day telling me I couldn’t eat raw heart and she never said a word since

Wow. I've been slowly trying to introduce my parents to the whole raw meat idea. The most they tolerate is sushi grade raw fish, blue steaks, whole milk, and the rest of my meat is cooked, same with eggs. I love my parents too much to be a dick and starve because I don't agree with it. They are still set in their 80's nutritional beliefs, and I don't blame them for it. I am doing what I can to eat the correct "diet" as of now.

Don't ever get up!

Wow. I've been slowly trying to introduce my parents to the whole raw meat idea. The most they tolerate is sushi grade raw fish, blue steaks, whole milk, and the rest of my meat is cooked, same with eggs. I love my parents too much to be a dick and starve because I don't agree with it. They are still set in their 80's nutritional beliefs, and I don't blame them for it. I am doing what I can to eat the correct "diet" as of now.
Just take them out for tartare or carpaccio at a fancy place some night. Everyone will love it and you can slowly start transitioning

Just take them out for tartare or carpaccio at a fancy place some night. Everyone will love it and you can slowly start transitioning
My dad is a mogger with food choice. He is the one who put me on rare steaks, and has been eating it like that for about 30 years. My mom on the other hand is scared to death when I mention raw meat. My dad is more open to it.

My dad is a mogger with food choice. He is the one who put me on rare steaks, and has been eating it like that for about 30 years. My mom on the other hand is scared to death when I mention raw meat. My dad is more open to it.
Yeah. It’s hard because women hate listening to logic and just like to be fearful for no reason.
I think once you do it more and have no negative health outcomes it will be easier to accept, the degree of acceptance is proportional to amount of times done safely.
try the tartare thing at a nice restaurant maybe, ask to go there often, etc etc

jimmy-neutron-jimmy-neutron-scream.gif