Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Was this an ioi?

sonofizrod

There was a career fair at uni yesterday, and this girl was literally following me around. Every company I would go to talk to, she would come and stand right behind me. This happened 3-4 times. She was a Mtb ngl but still cute to me. Was this an ioi, or am I thinking too much into this? Just remember the setting is super formal, this isn't a bar or a club.

Maybe it seemed like the order to go in or she felt lost or had similar interests. Possible that she was into you but hard to say just based off of that. +15% probability or something so slight ioi