Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Was this guy right

Stardust_

Well-known member
Reputable ★★
Established ★
Joined
Apr 6, 2025
Messages
4,329
Online time
6d 21h
Reputation
8,388
IMG_3893.jpeg

The guy I went on a date with sent me this text 💔
 
Brutally honest but yeah he was kinda right if you complain about something but you won’t do anything to help yourself it would get annoying
My diabetes has gotten better since he sent that message, it’s more in range and I’m exercising now
 
It’s kind of your fault that you mentioned diabetes on the first date. Also what’s his problem he acts like you’re not supposed to consume sugar
I have no choice but to mention it
 
I have no choice but to mention it
Yeah but wouldn’t it be maybe smarter to not mention it for the first date? It’s not something you usually say about yourself,no guy would ask “do you have a medical condition”. Don’t revolve your life around diabetes and genuinely do something
 
Yeah but wouldn’t it be maybe smarter to not mention it for the first date? It’s not something you usually say about yourself,no guy would ask “do you have a medical condition”. Don’t revolve your life around diabetes and genuinely do something
No because I always wear a sensor on my arm and the alarm goes off anyway? It’s a 24/7 thing but if I don’t say it on the first date and things go wrong, that’s also my responsibility
 
Yeah but wouldn’t it be maybe smarter to not mention it for the first date? It’s not something you usually say about yourself,no guy would ask “do you have a medical condition”. Don’t revolve your life around diabetes and genuinely do something
It’s not that I’m revolving my whole life around it, it cannot be ignored
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top