Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Wassup yall give tips plz

Oddherobrine

FDC93894-1311-48C6-A7DE-16522FB16914.jpegE0730264-83C3-4808-9F42-E4251F074332.jpegYo I’m new to looksmaxxing. I’m Fr tryna get better. I’m starting to go to the gym but I feel like a prey especially when it comes to my face. I want to be more intimidating. If you have any tips plz tell me.

You have potential bro, just a few tips for you bro:
1. get a new haircut (of course you look like f*****g prey, if you have a mushroom on your head). I would cut it shorter, get a taper fade or similar
2. put rosemary oil on your eyebrows, your eyebrows are quite thin. Rosemary oil grows them out thicker and healthier
3. chew on hard-chewing gum to improve your jaw area. Your jaw isn´t bad, but by chewing on hard gum you make it more prominent.
4. start squintmaxxing

Overall you look quite young, how old are you?
To mature I would suggest you do intensive exercise. Go to the gym 3-4 times a week, you don´t have to train for 2-3 hours. Much rather train for about 1 hour and go all out. Also start sprinting 2-3 times a week. It increases hgh, testosterone and other relevant hormones for maturing. I have following routine:
1. sprint for 20-30 seconds
2. rest for 90-120 seconds
repeat this for 8-10 times

With exercising, healthy diet and sleep you´ll improve your hormone levels. Consequently you´ll look more masculine, which would be great for you.

Good Luck brother :barrett:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
1. get a new haircut (of course you look like f*****g prey, if you have a mushroom on your head). I would cut it shorter, get a taper fade or similar
2. put rosemary oil on your eyebrows, your eyebrows are quite thin. Rosemary oil grows them out thicker and healthier
3. chew on hard-chewing gum to improve your jaw area. Your jaw isn´t bad, but by chewing on hard gum you make it more prominent.
4. start squintmaxxing

To mature I would suggest you do intensive exercise. Go to the gym 3-4 times a week, you don´t have to train for 2-3 hours. Much rather train for about 1 hour and go all out. Also start sprinting 2-3 times a week. It increases hgh, testosterone and other relevant hormones for maturing. I have following routine:

With exercising, healthy diet and sleep you´ll improve your hormone levels. Consequently you´ll look more masculine, which would be great for you.

I really appreciate it bro but you didn’t have to do my hair like that 😭😭. I’m 15 btw

4. start squintmaxxing

Can u check my post too pls?

first of all get rid of the hair