Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL went to the gym for a week, already dreaming about becoming ogre

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Standard gymcel cope.
Ugly -> gym in hopes of being less ugly -> realization that girls dont care about gym -> start idealizing nasty ogre roidcels -> become nasty roidcel coper
its over i even shaved my hair off 2 months ago for no reason

what causes this? ngl i wanted a physique similar to toji but now i wanna become ogre like sam sulek and its only been a few days jfl
no always go for aesthetic and healthy stop worshipping and hopping on trends

Not if he kept a complete, healthy nutritional profile via the natural diet.
he would still have to resistance train either way, the muscles need stimulation. the gym makes that easy. something like calisthenics (natural i guess) would be very hard to take to failure as you’d just fatigue yourself rather than fatigue your muscle when you are doing upwards of 50 reps. pair a proper diet and a good gym schedule and you’re set.

he would still have to resistance train either way, the muscles need stimulation. the gym makes that easy. something like calisthenics (natural i guess) would be very hard to take to failure as you’d just fatigue yourself rather than fatigue your muscle when you are doing upwards of 50 reps. pair a proper diet and a good gym schedule and you’re set.
If he's going for the bodybuilder aesthetic look then by all means.