Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What’s my male looksmatch?

I’m not sure what u look like. We have f**k ton of new members

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
YOU’RE 40. I’m 17😭

I really want to see what type of guys I should be going for. I really avoid going for guys out of my league. Both black and white if you can guys.
you’re a good looking girl, i’m sure you’d have no problem attracting a high mtn-low htn. also, you seem both intelligent and kind. any guy would be lucky to be liked by you! 💐 adding on, i saw you said you were being more social! so with time the right person will come🙌

I really want to see what type of guys I should be going for. I really avoid going for guys out of my league. Both black and white if you can guys.
but if you’re asking for photos/examples, tbh i’m not quite sure how to find that and be accurate w it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i dont know a lot about the way you behave in the real world, but personality does play a big factor
I’m quite reserved in school unless I’m with my friends. I was at a party a couple days ago and I put on my social butterfly persona. I try to act as NT as possible but I don’t know, we’ll see when I get back to school

I’m quite reserved in school unless I’m with my friends. I was at a party a couple days ago and I put on my social butterfly persona. I try to act as NT as possible but I don’t know, we’ll see when I get back to school
hmmm, in theory that should work

You really shouldn't worry about physical attractiveness to avoid guys who are "out of your league". You're a pretty enough girl that all tiers of dudes will take you seriously. Some will like you and some won't. If they don't it's not because you're out of their league. They just simply don't like you.

Pace of life is what might make a man out of your league. Focus on that when thinking about what you want to go for. What kind of dude would match your pace of life.

You really shouldn't worry about physical attractiveness to avoid guys who are "out of your league". You're a pretty enough girl that all tiers of dudes will take you seriously. Some will like you and some won't. If they don't it's not because you're out of their league. They just simply don't like you.

Pace of life is what might make a man out of your league. Focus on that when thinking about what you want to go for. What kind of dude would match your pace of life.
🤓🤓

You look great and can attract guys in the upper echelons. Just use your female leverage. Women always used to say: 'Calculate your worth and then add tax.'

easily true chad such as myself

Back