- Joined
- Jun 21, 2025
- Messages
- 6,894
- Online time
- 19d 6h
- Reputation
- 23,928
That a forum user returns after months? She deleted all socials so it’s impossible to contact her 
I wish I asked for her email
I wish I asked for her email
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Can’t say
I have no idea why it double postedAm I getting de ja vu?
Firstly, it isn't her but him, two he willThat a forum user returns after months? She deleted all socials so it’s impossible to contact her
I wish I asked for her email
Wait do you know who I’m talking aboutFirstly, it isn't her but him, two he will
NoWait do you know who I’m talking about
I hope soYeah it’s happened before