Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious What are women doing here???

Cosmic

On one of the few Internet safe spaces for ugly men. Places where we are not commanded to STFU and suffer silently. I see attractive young women. Women can NEVER suffer from ugly tax. Never. This is a phase for them. Some look better than normal girls. Even worse, most are teens.

Honestly, I feel so let down. These insecure, normal-looking people already have Reddit and TikTok.

i used to think like this too but whenever i see normies talking about how disgusted they feel when ugly women hit on them i remember that its over for ugly mfs regardless

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've seen butt-ugly women in relationships my entire life.
i used to think like this too but whenever i see normies talking about how disgusted they feel when ugly women hit on them i remember that its over for ugly mfs regardless
Truly ugly women are in the 0.001%. Not nearly enough for them to have a significant presence here.

What are incels doing here?this isn't an incel forum skedaddle
It is Incel-adjacent, dumbass. Imagine being a woman on a forum for men convinced they need plastic surgery. If you are not overweight, you must be mentally unwell.

ur finna get a warning for this shit/ banned idk
For what? Am I interacting with a Moderator? I haven't broken any site rules.
Nobody gives a fuck..you still keep crying about it why?You can stay an be an incel sure but this forum wasn't made having you in mind
If you did not give a F, you would not keep replying to my every post.

Dude the owner doesn’t intend it to be an incel site.
There’s barely any incels here btw, you have other places like .is

I'm just amused
On one of the few Internet safe spaces for ugly men. Places where we are not commanded to STFU and suffer silently. I see attractive young women. Women can NEVER suffer from ugly tax. Never. This is a phase for them. Some look better than normal girls. Even worse, most are teens.

Honestly, I feel so let down. These insecure, normal-looking people already have Reddit and TikTok.

Dude the owner doesn’t intend it to be an incel site.
There’s barely any incels here btw, you have other places like .is
The assumption behind looksmaxxing is that you are ugly and in need of advice to improve. Take that idea to its logical conclusion. This is not rocket science. You have to have experienced extremely negative things or not go out much as woman to even google the term.

Laughing at people's misfortune is not considered toxic, lol. Laugh all you want, you are in the same boat.

The assumption behind looksmaxxing is that you are ugly and in need of advice to improve. Take that idea to its logical conclusion. This is not rocket science. You have to have experienced extremely negative things or not go out much as woman to even google the term.
i go to school, so I do go out.
Also I am repeating again , this is not an incel forum
This is a looksmaxxing forum and the owner intends it to be that way.
Ltbs also want to looksmaxx and rot.

"I'm just amused"

I don't want to get banned so I'll stop engaging with you.
i go to school, so I do go out.
Also I am repeating again , this is not an incel forum
This is a looksmaxxing forum and the owner intends it to be that way.
Ltbs also want to looksmaxx and rot.
LOL. You do realise you will never get this free time again. I am much older than you. Don't piss away your youth. You will regret it.

LOL. You do realise you will never get this free time again. I am much older than you. Don't piss away your youth. You will regret it.
Don't listen to this moron

how old r u

Ok

You're not particularly good at expressing yourself. Are you mentally disadvantaged by any chance?

It is. 99% of the website's content is geared towards men.
Looksmaxxing overall is, but this site is different as the site owner didn’t want it to be an incel site, unlike Master who wanted incels to be on his sites such as Neets, Looksmax, incels, and SS

Looksmaxxing overall is, but this site is different as the site owner didn’t want it to be an incel site, unlike Master who wanted incels to be on his sites such as Neets, Looksmax, incels, and SS
You can see why I'm strongly against women being active in Blackpill spaces. Look at how they excessively meme. None of this is serious to them.

Although this site allows female posters, the site is Incel-adjacent. It is the same tree, just different branches. Recently, it's become popular to believe looks are more important than personality, so women have taken up looksmaxing. I am shocked people cannot accept this basic point.

The thing that is most irritating is why do women even need to looksmax. It smacks of narcissism. They have access to Make-up. Don't have major hard limits such as height or race. Why?

You can see why I'm strongly against women being active in Blackpill spaces. Look at how they excessively meme. None of this is serious to them.

Although this site allows female posters, the site is Incel-adjacent. It is the same tree, just different branches. Recently, it's become popular to believe looks are more important than personality, so women have taken up looksmaxing. I am shocked people cannot accept this basic point.

The thing that is most irritating is why do women even need to looksmax. It smacks of narcissism. They have access to Make-up. Don't have major hard limits such as height or race. Why?
They just want Chad so they looksmax so they don’t have to settle with a MTN. It’s completely BS