Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

what are your moneymaxxing plans

quepasta

Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established
I’m going into 10th grade.

To start, I am locked in at school, currently at a 4.0 GPA all As. I study math everyday, I want to get really good at it as I am hoping to go into Finance.

I am starting to invest early, I have like 10k-15k worth of bonds from when I was born that I get when I’m 18, I own silver and I am trying to put money in an index fund but I need my parents to set up an account. As soon as I get a job I am going to start buying a few thousand dollars worth of gold each year.

My plan is to ace the SATs and do dual enrollment so I can graduate high school with an Associates Degree or at least some college credits.

Then, I am eligible for a full ride ROTC scholarship to go to a prestigious accredited finance/business school, which is selective but I have a chance (4.0 GPA, Eagle Scout, community service hours, varsity athlete).

I am hoping to attend the college I was talking about, otherwise I’ll just go somewhere different, the scholarship applies to any school with ROTC.

While in college I’ll focus purely on my studies and networking, no need to work my way through because of my scholarship (it pays tuition plus a small stipend for other expenses). Over the summers I’ll have ROTC tours and internships.

When I graduate, I’ll have to pay my due to the US military and serve for 4 years. There, I’ll start off as a low ranking officer (kind of a middle management position), but I’ll probably be working in accounting or supply corps because of my degree. The pay is pretty good for a starter job. I will continue putting money away for retirement in a Roth IRA or something, buying gold, and also I will be doing some trading, which I will learn in college.

Then I will get out after 4 years, I’ll have a Finance degree, management experience, and a stable base of money. I will get a job in the finance department of some company, continue working my way up until I am making a pretty high salary, all the way while continuing to put money in a Roth IRA, buying gold, etc but now I will also be buying dividend paying stocks and working on cash flow from assets. I am going to leverage debt to buy property that I can rent out to people, (obviously with a property manager). Then, I will just continue building cash flow and putting money away and retire early using the money gained from retirement funds and the gold, all while continuing to generate cash flow from my dividend stocks and properties. I will now devote my time to building businesses which I can have managed by other people to generate me more money.

Obviously this is just an overview and does not cover all the logistics and loopholes.

To start, I am locked in at school, currently at a 4.0 GPA all As. I study math everyday, I want to get really good at it as I am hoping to go into Finance.

I am starting to invest early, I have like 10k-15k worth of bonds from when I was born that I get when I’m 18, I own silver and I am trying to put money in an index fund but I need my parents to set up an account. As soon as I get a job I am going to start buying a few thousand dollars worth of gold each year.

My plan is to ace the SATs and do dual enrollment so I can graduate high school with an Associates Degree or at least some college credits.

Then, I am eligible for a full ride ROTC scholarship to go to a prestigious accredited finance/business school, which is selective but I have a chance (4.0 GPA, Eagle Scout, community service hours, varsity athlete).

I am hoping to attend the college I was talking about, otherwise I’ll just go somewhere different, the scholarship applies to any school with ROTC.

While in college I’ll focus purely on my studies and networking, no need to work my way through because of my scholarship (it pays tuition plus a small stipend for other expenses). Over the summers I’ll have ROTC tours and internships.

When I graduate, I’ll have to pay my due to the US military and serve for 4 years. There, I’ll start off as a low ranking officer (kind of a middle management position), but I’ll probably be working in accounting or supply corps because of my degree. The pay is pretty good for a starter job. I will continue putting money away for retirement in a Roth IRA or something, buying gold, and also I will be doing some trading, which I will learn in college.

Then I will get out after 4 years, I’ll have a Finance degree, management experience, and a stable base of money. I will get a job in the finance department of some company, continue working my way up until I am making a pretty high salary, all the way while continuing to put money in a Roth IRA, buying gold, etc but now I will also be buying dividend paying stocks and working on cash flow from assets. I am going to leverage debt to buy property that I can rent out to people, (obviously with a property manager). Then, I will just continue building cash flow and putting money away and retire early using the money gained from retirement funds and the gold, all while continuing to generate cash flow from my dividend stocks and properties. I will now devote my time to building businesses which I can have managed by other people to generate me more money.

Obviously this is just an overview and does not cover all the logistics and loopholes.
I wish I had a plan like this, currently going into 5th year (11th grade for Americans). 5th and 6th year are preparing you for your leaving cert exam which determines what colleges you get into and what courses you can do. I'm not even sure if I picked the right subjects. I've no idea what I'm doing with my life.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wish I had a plan like this, currently going into 5th year (11th grade for Americans). 5th and 6th year are preparing you for your leaving cert exam which determines what colleges you get into and what courses you can do. I'm not even sure if I picked the right subjects. I've no idea what I'm doing with my life.
I’m fortunate to have parents who pushed me to choose and work to make it happen

but good luck, what are you interested in

study hard and be healthy, do volunteer hours for my school and also for college and job resumes, get a small job for experience and cash
ace all my tests
join science clubs at school (already in one, planning to join another one)
also start investing in hobbies (photography for astrophotograph, other sciences excluded from physics that will help in astronomy, business and finance, and also personal stuff)
enter the physics major at my school, once im done with that, go into astronomy specialty. when i have my physics major, i will also be having additional physics class that year too, so its double load thus double knowledge
enter a college for astrophysics
become a paid intern at an organization or agency
network
finish getting my degree
using networking throughout the years, knowledge, and some money ive accumulated, i will form an organization with people ive met. i will use money to fund equipment and salaries of others. then other organizations and the government pay us, give us grants/contracts to research astronomy related things. some things are more wanted to be researched by the government/other people than others and heavily invested in, so we will get tech and people related to that. the organization will become strong.
i will marry a woman who is in stem. it would be helpful if she is in astronomy so she could help me with the agency and we could spend time together on the job but she doesnt have to be. then we have many kids. i will tell the kids that they should pursue a stem job and put a lot of emphasis on the pursuit of knowledge. one day they can step up to take over the agency. i wont force them or specifically raise a chosen one for that, i will let them decide. having many kids and teaching them about the philospophy of knowledge means at least one of them will step up. they take over the agency and obviously give the parents money bc they love us and i will never abuse them and always love them, so i hope that they find a way to repay. after this retirement, i will start doing more personal stuff like vacation with family and personal hobbies, but still help out in projects in the agency and help raise my kids

Last edited:
study hard and be healthy, do volunteer hours for my school and also for college and job resumes, get a small job for experience and cash
ace all my tests
join science clubs at school (already in one, planning to join another one)
also start investing in hobbies (photography for astrophotograph, other sciences excluded from physics that will help in astronomy, business and finance, and also personal stuff)
enter the physics major at my school, once im done with that, go into astronomy specialty. when i have my physics major, i will also be having additional physics class that year too, so its double load thus double knowledge
enter a college for astrophysics
become a paid intern at an organization or agency
network
finish getting my degree
using networking throughout the years, knowledge, and some money ive accumulated, i will form an organization with people ive met. i will use money to fund equipment and salaries of others. then other organizations and the government pay us, give us grants/contracts to research astronomy related things. some things are more wanted to be researched by the government/other people than others and heavily invested in, so we will get tech and people related to that. the organization will become strong.
i will marry a woman who is in stem. it would be helpful if she is in astronomy so she could help me with the agency and we could spend time together on the job but she doesnt have to be. then we have many kids. i will tell the kids that they should pursue a stem job and put a lot of emphasis on the pursuit of knowledge. one day they can step up to take other agency. i wont force them or specifically raise a chosen one for that, i will let them decide. having many kids and teaching them about the philospophy of knowledge means at least one of them will step up. they take over the agency and obviously give the parents money bc they love us and i will never abuse them and always love them, so i hope that they find a way to repay. after this retirement, i will start doing more personal stuff like vacation with family and personal hobbies, but still help out in projects in the agency and help raise my kids
valid, astronomy is cool

if i am able to neetmax in the future i wil
if not then i will live for a lil then either kms or keep suffering

You should give motivational speeches too so you can have an income while doing all that. Like Ted Talks but for good money. You can ask people like Elon Musk or other not so well known CEO's to have you speak to their employees in order to motivate them to be more productive. Academi (Blackwater) is also good. You can speak to mercenaries who are members of this company to help prepare them for conducting security operations in warzones.

My plan is to continue with school and in the mean time work some jobs. Also doing dual enrollment as well, shits gonna suck though

Such a tryhard plan lol. Very respectable, but boring.

Getting into top 1 Business school in Russia rn. Sadly, i f’d up the exams and got only 251/300 instead of needed 270/300, so I’ll have to pay like 6k for the first year. Sad, but there is an education credit for 3% interest rate, so idc. With 10% inflation rate these 6k will be nothing when I’ll have to pay

Ngl, management is the most OP career path you can choose. NOTHING hard, 90% of the subjects are fun + you can work in any area + you have a base for starting your own business + great networking there(everyone is going to have a position of power lol + we study in the same campus with the government management students)

And then it’s just easy. I have a home from my dad, top degree and charisma mog 99.9% of russians. Cba dealing with investing when you can just have your money go +100000% with a business. Just get hired into a successful company in the field you want to start a business in. Boom, you know how to do it. Dad did that a few times, always works

Be careful guys with moneymaxxing, the main side effect is a high risk of betabuxxing for gold-diggers only. Be rich but don't look like you're rich. Impressing women with money is the best way to end-up with superficial women in your life.

However women of this forum shouldn't be worried about money : you can go the OF/pr0n way, selling feet pics and dirty underwear, and make betabuxxed men financing your lifestyle. Main side effects : you can forget about your handsome prince charming, chad have options you can't compete with. And your misandrist takes about all men will be irrelevant since you dealing with the worst men alive.

Personally i will join the healthcare and become a male nurse (the reverse tinder lmao). Healthcare is in crisis here and need people, so i will negociate a higher salary since i have a management degree, and i've planned to get a stretcher-bearer license as well. Side husles like freelance businesses and investing the money you have but don't need are important.

Getting inheritance and restoring grandpa house will be interesting as well

Sys administration and daddy's money

My country requires very little money for a nice lifestyle so I'm not too concerned.

great plan,

mine is to manage to generate a valid amount of money by freelancing while im doing highschool (from europe so its lyceum), i have nice capabilities in programming and graphic designing, thanks to my parents who always have pushed me to learn "techy" stuff

when i will finish highschool i want to get a degree in economy and finance, (if everything is good also get a master or a doctorate) get a stable job, buy a house and various properties and then aim to get a passive income by renting the properties (my family has plenty of those and such, only failo is that they are emotionally attached to them), and then retire

yeah, honestly just looksmax and become an ig model and get a rich bf/husband
However women of this forum shouldn't be worried about money : you can go the OF/pr0n way, selling feet pics and dirty underwear, and make betabuxxed men financing your lifestyle. Main side effects : you can forget about your handsome prince charming, chad have options you can't compete with. And your misandrist takes about all men will be irrelevant since you dealing with the worst men alive.
Brother what? What makes you think any of the women here want to do this? Women doing onlyfans and being pornstars is such an unbelievable niche job route that’s been magnified by the media to prove whatever agenda they want to prove. Fuck that shit

Brother what? What makes you think any of the women here want to do this? Women doing onlyfans and being pornstars is such an unbelievable niche job route that’s been magnified by the media to prove whatever agenda they want to prove. f**k that shit
tbf I didn’t suggest OF, I just said to marry rich and I was half joking

Brother what? What makes you think any of the women here want to do this? Women doing onlyfans and being pornstars is such an unbelievable niche job route that’s been magnified by the media to prove whatever agenda they want to prove. f**k that shit
Sarcasm.
I mean, almost every attractive woman who got a crazy ton of male attention can earn a lot of money if they go on twitch/ig and following the OF way and selling weird kinks to weird dudes and incels. It start to become mainstream among women and a lot of women forget about studies to focus on that, as a main or side hustle. Yeah it is an pushed agenda, and it will destroy mentally and physically a lot of women. Their name and their face on the internet forever, while the money dries up

But yeah it looks like doing nursing school is a way to securing that bag too