Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

what can i do to look feminine

hmm, maybe debloating your face, and trying out different hairstyles, and makeup styles that are suitable for your face while looking feminine? maybe get an eyecream to reduce the appearance of dark circles under your eyes, or get a color corrector use a lil amount, and then concealer over it to cover the appearance of dark circles, use a lipliner & lipstick and try out overlining your lips, but not alot to where it looks unnatural, grow out your natural lashes using a lash growth serum & use eyelash curler & mascara, OR you can try lash clusters / extensions or strip lashes. i wish u the best on your journey 1725088245234.png

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
i mean your style is kinda masculine looking, the hair and all
id recommend to work on skin qual as well
hows the hair masculine ?

what I'd recommend is losing weight and it's by doing a lot of cardio 3-4 times a weak and having rest days, and obviously maintaining a healthy diet which contains protein, to help burn fat, and after that, you can debloat your face (we're talking after losing fat) by decreasing your sodium intake and drinking water regularly, 8 cups a day at least, and your face will stop retaining water, by gaining discipline and strong mindset, you'll look as feminine as you could imagine, you're not alone002_thumbs_up.png

.lashes
.debloat
.less of an arch on brows
.clearing up skin
.lip linear
.darker hair
.sleep better (eye support)
.abit of concealer under the eyes and some blush
Feel free to dm for it to b abit more detailed!!
my eys are genetic

Then tackle it at the root and improve the vitamin deficiencys
ive been trying i cant buy anything and my parents only think b12 is important