Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

what do you even talk to girls about?

everything redpill is cl +. this is worth a shot tho because masculinity and feminity are more closely intertwined then u think
This is true, even though many people love the idea of the polarity. Although it is of course real, we're more closely similar than different.

bro talking to girls is so easy
find their interests and ask them questions abt it
girls love talking about themselves
(this is true for men as well but to a far lesser extent)

anecdotal story:
i added some random girls off quick add on snapchat, asked random shit abt what uni they go to and stuff like that, got very positive responses and like full paragraph responses
I got invited to 2 different university homecoming
just proof that this works rlly well

anecdotal story:
i added some random girls off quick add on snapchat, asked random shit abt what uni they go to and stuff like that, got very positive responses and like full paragraph responses
Bro u htn I asked girls about uni got ghosted

anecdotal story:
Easy for htn.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

anecdotal story:
where would I go after interests n shieet I've passed all that yesterday now its like just regular chit chat

Bro u htn I asked girls about uni got ghosted
Chad problems tbh
🥰🥰
yesss keep complimenting my looks im almost finisheddddd

where would I go after interests n shieet I've passed all that yesterday now its like just regular chit chat
current events
i talk to girls the same way i talk to guys
for example "yo u heard abt liam paynes death"
do not make any jokes about how he "fell in 1 direction" or "he was prolly in alot of payne" btw i learned this the hard way

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
alibus Off-Topic 8
TonyTheLooksmaxxDR Off-Topic 26
ratedLTN Off-Topic 33
Donsa Off-Topic 17