Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What do you want to work as?

Ben07

Reputable
Established
Im currently studying psychologi and would wsnt to work with mental health etc. Whats ur dream job?

Want to do it bc I know how tough it is. People in my family have commited suicide and dont want anyone to go thru what I have and if they have i want to be the light in their dark.

And ofc also bc I love helping people and allways have even tho I act as a troll on the internet.

Last edited:
Im currently studying psychologi and would wsnt to work with mental health etc. Whats ur dream job?

Want to do it bc I know how tough it is. People in my family have commited suicide and dont want anyone to go thru what I have and if they have i want to be the light in their dark.

And ofc also bc I love helping people and allways have even tho I act as a troll on the internet.
I want to be a self sustaining farmer and small time investor. Gonna have to have more kids for that. Success to me means turning my back on the world/society, and what it says I need to have, but still managing to be happy.

I don’t want to work, but I currently do landscaping for people

Airline pilot to get money and also cause that’s lowkey sick

Back