Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What is the best age for a female to look?

Looktothemax

I think 16-21 years of age. I've talked to young adults and women who can pass for high schoolers or university students and it seems that in this age group, you are not being bullied by adults to reproduce and get married. I appear to be mid 20s (24, 25 years of age) and while it looks young & there are plenty of stunning women who look 25, its still not ideal because I am being bullied by adults to tell them if I have children or not. And then the social disadvantages are being ostracized or called selfish for not having or wanting kids. Dealing with adults is very hard. They are a tough crowd. My reasons are not that beauty decreases but the social impact gets worse

3 years old so that i can squeeze baby cheeks, too weak to fight back or complain, but smart enough not to shit everywhere
if we are talking attractiveness, people around my age or higher

13-27

people can manage females from this age group

Yep, 16-21 sounds like the right age. Then girls start to age, especially their eyes. You can have all the surgeries in the world, but nothing is gonna cover up the problems of life they have experienced, that can be seen in their eyes

Excluding the 10% most and 10% least beautiful women, women's attractiveness does not change between 18 and 40. If extremes are included, however, "there's no doubt that younger [women] are more physically attractive – indeed in many ways beauty and youth are inextricable. Source-WIKI

Excluding the 10% most and 10% least beautiful women, women's attractiveness does not change between 18 and 40. If extremes are included, however, "there's no doubt that younger [women] are more physically attractive – indeed in many ways beauty and youth are inextricable. Source-WIKI
Sounds Like Big Cap to me

almost no girl looks good without makeup in general
Maybe in the shitholes like the US where uglyfication is a trend. A lot(maybe even up to 30%) of 16-22 girls look at least cute without makeup in not so degenerate countries

I think 16-21 years of age. I've talked to young adults and women who can pass for high schoolers or university students and it seems that in this age group, you are not being bullied by adults to reproduce and get married. I appear to be mid 20s (24, 25 years of age) and while it looks young & there are plenty of stunning women who look 25, its still not ideal because I am being bullied by adults to tell them if I have children or not. And then the social disadvantages are being ostracized or called selfish for not having or wanting kids. Dealing with adults is very hard. They are a tough crowd. My reasons are not that beauty decreases but the social impact gets worse
Depends on the female.

19-22 is a women’s prime, and 25-28 is most men’s prime but some men with good bone mass can stay fresh for 20 more years, for women it’s 10 more

3 years old so that i can squeeze baby cheeks, too weak to fight back or complain, but smart enough not to shit everywhere
if we are talking attractiveness, people around my age or higher
Bud we know… no need to add that final sentence. You’re a pedo

18-25 is peak physical attraction for women, after 25 your collagen production starts to go down a certain percentage each year so signs of aging starts to show. At least that's what I based it on.

18-25 is peak physical attraction for women, after 25 your collagen production starts to go down a certain percentage each year so signs of aging starts to show. At least that's what I based it on.
Why

Why 18 exactly
18 is when your face is fully developed and done growing. So you're able to "rate" yourself more accurately. My face changed so much from when I was 16-18 it's insane. Men's faces fully develop around 20-22. I'm not sure why though. Maybe because we start puberty earlier typically then men?

18 is when your face is fully developed and done growing. So you're able to "rate" yourself more accurately. My face changed so much from when I was 16-18 it's insane. Men's faces fully develop around 20-22. I'm not sure why though. Maybe because we start puberty earlier typically then men?
Idk I see women develop faces earlier

Idk I see women develop faces earlier
If she's had a precocious puberty then yea probably. For most it's 17-18. I personally experienced some changes in my face from 16 to 18. Girls are getting their periods sooner and sooner each year (hmm I wonder why) so this will probably change over the next decade or so.

Back