Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion What is the prototype of the girl they like?

I think I fell in love with the first girl. I like it too much when they have a round face.
I agree, but you’d be disappointed if you saw other pictures of her. Her name is Jenna Ortega, and in most pictures her Jaw is extremely angular and masculine.

I agree, but you’d be disappointed if you saw other pictures of her. Her name is Jenna Ortega, and in most pictures her Jaw is extremely angular and masculine.
The angle did her well in this

slavic or east asian chicks (preferablly slavic) (has to speak russian :love:)
irises so dark you can barely see the pupils
tall
smart, and is good at STEM
nice and patient but also good humored
pretty
good smile :peepoLove:
pics pls

I don't like real women only fictional and celebrities stacys
Never seen a stacy i have seen thugmaxxed chads in india ( they might as well he criminals)
Only my school receptionist has stacy potential but she is 35+ and overweight and very good personality (i am still not attracted to her)

I don't like ugly women and pretty women are bitches

If theres a good looking good (min high mtb) female who is tall (if a good body then good but min is not fat and good hip to waist ) then i like her

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
girlfailure Off-Topic 30
ratedLTN Off-Topic 4
ratedLTN Off-Topic 4
Autismcel Ratings 52