Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What is your ideal height and why

IMG_4657.gif
 
chad height
 
Yes I’m autistic but I’ve seen short guys get into relationships and they still look attractive so I was curious
yeah, height does matter

but if you're short it doesn't mean you aren't attractive or that you won't ever be in a relationship
 
because they can't tell from experience what a genuinely good face does to people who interact with you
You can still have a good face and not be 6’0 or above, never really heard of any girl I know reject someone for not being that height
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top